Monday, September 1, 2008

Thought you would like to see what I looked like so I put a current photo of myself up. (I have lost 8 lbs. since I started drinking Mona Vie! )

That being said, I wanted to say how excited I am to ride this most excellent adventure on Saturday. I know nothing about it except that I need to be at Kathryn Albertson Park before 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 6.

My two cents worth would be to bring a camera/camcorder and take lots of pictures/videos so that you can send them to me later. I have found that I need lots of help in the documentation department. (The drink tends to ruin my concentration, and by the drink I DON'T mean Mona Vie, that shit is fucking MAGIC!)


Also, don't be afraid to dress up like your favorite historical character. I know our hosts (Seth and Ray) would approve most righteously if we did. I think I might go as Thomas Holmes (no not John Holmes you gutter-head) the "father of American Embalming". We will see though. It will be very tempting to dress up as Patrick Swayze as Reagan in "Point Break" cuz that movie kicks ass!

No comments: